Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract
Chemistry: 10% minimum isoflavones consisting of diadzein compounds,
Plant Description: Annual growing to 6 ft. Has leaves with 3 leaflets, white or purple flowers, and pods with 2-4 beans.
Soy is native to southwestern Asia, and is
cultivated worldwide in warm temperate regions.
Appearance: Light yellow to tan powder.
- Powerful Antioxidant: Scavenges Free Radicals.
- Anti-Aging Benefits
- Inhibits UVB Induced Skin Erythema
- Delays UV Induced Skin Aging
- Anti-Irritational Activity
- Stimulates Collagen Synthesis
- Suppresses Sebaceous Gland Activity
- Inhibits Hair Growth
- Skin Lightening Properties
- Sun Care
- Skin Care - Creams and Lotions
- Skin Care - Post Sun Tanning Treatments
- Body Washes
- Hair Care