- Activates the elimination of blood originated pigments responsible for dark color and inflammation that causes under eye circles.
|Nasturtium (Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem)|
- A fault in the cellular mechanism involving oxygen sourcing causes tissue modification and lifeless looking skin. Nasturtium promotes the oxygenation to the skin cells, whereby the pores are cleansed of toxins, and cell turnover is stimulated providing for smoother, softer and more supple skin.
- a fragrant pale yellow essential oil obtained from flowers chiefly of the sour orange and used especially in cologne and as a flavoring
- Increases synthesis of collagen, keratin, decreases inflammation, helps acne affected skin, decreases oiliness, alleviate atopic dermatitis, decreases UV-induced skin cancers and helps decrease facial pigmentation.
|Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil|
- See Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil.
- not tending to clog pores (as by the formation of blackheads)
- See Melanostatin 5.
|Nymphaea Coerulea (Blue Lotus) Flower Extract|
- A plant extract rich in phytosterols and flavonoids that is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory and fights free radicals.