Circadia Vitamin A Cream is a rich, powerful night-time repair cream that maximizes the skin building effects of Vitamin A while minimizing irritation. It can be used for aging skin, or any skin in need of rejuvenation. Not recommended for extremely sensitive skin types, rosacea, or dehydrated skin.
- After using appropriate cleanser, apply to entire face every night for 3 consecutive nights.
- Let the skin rest for 4 nights, using the Hydrating Cream in place of the Vitamin A Rx Cream.
- Continue 3 nights on and 4 nights off the Vitamin A Rx Cream for 6 weeks.
- The goal is to use this product consistently for 5 nights without signs of dryness or irritation. Increase the number of nights as the skin can tolerate.
* Do not use if erythema is present. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
* Should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, or anyone using Retin A, Renova, Accutane, or glycolic acids.
Circadia Vitamin A Cream Ingredients:
Dl Water, Standapol T, Calfoam, ES303 Monateric CLV, Polytrap 7100, HEpes Acetate, Phopholipid EFA, Carbopol ETD 2020, Suttocide A, Panthenol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Fresh N' Clean
Circadia Online Order Form