Dr. Pen Ultima M5 Microneedling Pen is a wireless collagen induction therapy device to address acne, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and other scars. It helps with skin tightening, rejuvenates the skin, reduces acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, and it's great for hyperpigmentation brown spots, uneven skin tone, and promotes rejuvenation of collagen and elastin in the skin. In addition, the microneedling pen is used to combat hair loss by puncturing the scalp to have the epidermis and dermis layer build a layer of walls to fight and defend. providing collagen to the punctured area to help restore hair loss. It has a depth adjustment of 0 mm - 2.5 mm for a comfortable microneedling experience. The device has five adjustable speed levels visible on the pen with a max speed of 7000-13000 RPM to target every skin concern. The one-time-use disposable cartridge ensures sterile needles and no cross-infection.
- Smoother, more radiant skin
- Brighter complexion
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Even skin tone
- Hair growth
- Firming and tightening skin
- Production of collagen and elastin
- Production absorption
1 x Dr. Pen Ultima M5 Microneedling Pen
2 x 12-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen Ultima A5
1 x Adapter
1 x Manual
Professional Rechargeable Battery Dr. Pen
Needle number: 2 Needles Cartridges .
The size of drum:2.2cm(width)*2cm(diameter)
Packing size: 19*14.5*5cm/unit
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry. 2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times. 3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE
1. On open wounds. 2. On acne or irritated skin. 3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Experts recommend using Dr. Pen Ultima A6 with topical numbing cream and Vitamin C serum together. It would be better to consult experts before making a purchase, based on your skin problems.