Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil is a luxurious oil cleanser that removes all makeup and impurities while nourishing your skin with essential lipids, including Omega 3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin E. It is a multi-function cleanser for both removing makeup and dissolving impurities from the skin as It transforms into a creamy emulsion that washes off thoroughly to leave your skin clean, soft and nourished, never dry or greasy.
The combination of powerhouse ingredients such as Apricot, Safflower, and Olive Oils help to dissolve cosmetic debris and sebum while providing potent antioxidants to nourish the skin and help restore the skin's barrier layer.
A gentle yet effective formula that cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling irritated or tight. Add Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil to your beauty routine with this single-step. It doesn't leave an oily residue or clog pores, resulting in a fresh, healthy and radiant looking complexion that is never dry or oily.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.
- Removes waterproof makeup, even mascara and eyeliner, sebum, dirt, and residue.
- Nourishes skin with moisture.
- Leaves skin looking more radiant and fresh, healthy-looking.
- Doesn't leave behind clog pores or oily residue.
- Nourishes skin with Omega 3, 6, and 9 as well as vitamin E.
- Oil texture transforms into a milky emulsion.
- Deeply condition and moisturize the skin.
Apply a pump of cleansing oil onto dry hands. Apply on the dry face and Gently massage onto. After 15 seconds of massaging, then add a small amount of water to hands and continue to press. The water will transform the texture to be milky white. Wash off completely. Then follow with your daily skincare regimen.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil Ingredients:
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool.