Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (tube) is a long-lasting moisturizer that provides deep hydration into your skin, transforming it from dull, cracked and flaking to soft, hydrated and supple. This legendary, award-winning skin protectant does more than soothe sun-burned skin, dehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses.
It is an all-in-one formula that makes it ideal for use as a cuticle conditioner, brow grooming cream, after-sun balm, soothing treatment for after waxing or shaving, and many more in one tube. Plus It's also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny, eyebrows in place, and cuticles perfectly manicured.
A luxurious blend of potent fatty acids and vitamins leave your skin renewed and radiant. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (tube) is a must-have for your whole body. It is a multi-tasker cream that soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
- Protects dry and weather-exposed skin.
- Helps to relieve weary feet; top with cotton socks for more in-depth moisturization.
- Adds instant radiance to wherever the skin regularly catches the light, including legs, shoulders, collarbone, cheeks, and the bow of the lips.
- Adds moisture and protection for the lips.
- Grooms the eyebrow hairs.
- Prevents against moisture loss up to eight hours.
- Temporarily protects chafed and chapped skin.
- Helps to relieve mild sunburns.
- Legendary, award-winning classic formula.
- Smooths rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth and supple.
Apply liberally as often as necessary.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (tube) Ingredients:
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum 56.8% (Skin Protectant). Other Ingredients: Lanolin, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minerale, Acacia Decurrens Extract, Dipteryx Odorata Bean Extract, Vanillin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bht, Salicylic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil / Olus / Huile Vegetale, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol.