Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturizer is a dermatologist developed day fluid created by the originators of the Glycolic Peel, and expertly captures the power of 10% Glycolic Acid, delivering optimal antiaging efficacy with minimum irritation.
At skin's surface, the formula exfoliates and lightly hydrates every day to dramatically improve the overall appearance of skin, revealing a smooth, fresh radiance.
Glycolic Acid + Collagen Building Block form a highly effective weapon against signs of aging, helping to stimulate collagen for a skin-firming boost, and smoothing the appearance of fine crepe-lines and wrinkles. Recommended for normal / combination skin.
- Dermatologist developed day fluid.
- Delivers optimal antiaging efficacy with minimum irritation.
- Formula exfoliates and lightly hydrates every day.
- Dramatically improve the overall appearance of skin, revealing a smooth, fresh radiance.
- Block form a highly effective weapon against signs of aging.
- Stimulate collagen for a skin-firming boost.
- Smooth the appearance of fine crepe-lines and wrinkles.
- Recommended for normal / combination skin.
Gently smooth over cleansed face and neck. Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) product and for one week after, to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity/ sunburn.
Exuviance Glycolic Expert Moisturizer Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Xanthan Gum, PEG-75 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.