Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask is an intensive clay pore mask that designed to rescues clogged pores after just one use.
Powered by Pomegranate Extract, it promotes glowing skin for visibly refined pores, and cleaner, smoother skin.
Thanks to Polylactic Acid polishing beads and Volcanic Clay, it helps lift and exfoliate dead skin cells, and extract impurities from deep within pores.
Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask leaves pores noticeably smaller after one use, and with continued use, pores will remain consistently clear and smaller in size.
- Deep cleans every last pore for cleaner skin.
- Reduces blackheads and T-Zone shine.
- Minimizes enlarged or clogged pores.
- Ideal for combination, oily, acne-prone skin types.
- Gluten-free, Paraben-free.
To Use: AM or PM.
1. After cleansing, apply a thin layer to cleansed skin on areas prone to enlarged pores. (A little goes a long way!) Leave on for 10 minutes.
2. Add a small amount of warm water to hands and gently massage into skin. This forms an exfoliating lather that lifts dead skin cells and impurities from skin.
3. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Use 2-3 times per week as needed.
4. Follow with Acne Clearing Solution to prevent blackheads from returning.
Pomegranate Extract, Polylactic Acid Polishing Beads, Volcanic Clay
Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Bentonite, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polylactic Acid, Sodium Palmamphoacetate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Kaolin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Punica Granatum Extract, Schinus Molle Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Disodium Carboxyethyl Siliconate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)