Skin Beauty Enzyme Peeling Cream is a gentle exfoliator cream that removes dead skin cells for all skin types, even the sensitive skin. The non-greasy, emollient cream-based formula gently peels the surface without that rough, grainy texture that could cause skin irritation.
Fruit enzymes and herbal extracts, combined with Avocado, Wheat Germ, and Sesame Oils, and Mango Butter, work together to cleanse, polish, and moisturize the skin. Plus, Chamomile, Orange, and Cucumber Extracts heal, soothe, and calm the skin while providing hydration and improving the appearance of your skin. Glycerin strengthens the skin's precious moisture barrier and works with emollients and oils to make dry skin feel amazingly soft and supple.
Use Skin Beauty Enzyme Peeling Cream in your daily beauty regime for a beautiful,healthy-looking glow skin.
- Ideal for all skin types.
- Delivers solutions for Dry and Dehydration, Dullness, Rought Texture, And Discoloration.
- The non-greasy, cream-based formula exfoliant.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Refreshes and polishes the skin for a brighter and clearer.
- Improves moisturization, softness, and smoothness.
- Hydrates and nourishes with Botanicals Extracts.
- Provides lovely scent with a soft, creamy texture.
- Gentle exfoliating cream, even the dry and sensitive skin.
After cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer evenly to a dry face and neck, and avoid the eye area. Leave it on for one minute. Remove with circular finger movements, rubbing away the buildup of dead cells. Follow with a moisturizer and mask. Use one to two times weekly.
Skin Beauty Enzyme Peeling Cream Ingredients:
Aloe Vera Gel, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Papaya Extract, Pineapple Extract, Bromelain Enzymes and Papain Enzymes and Lecithin, Extracts of Cucumber and Elder Flower and Chamomile and Orange Peel, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sesame Oil, Mango Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Sodium PCA, Fragrant Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.