Glossary - I
- An antimicrobial preservative.
- See Pueraria Lobata.
Inyline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-25, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol)
- Acting at the post-synaptic pathway along the Neuromuscular Junction, Inyline is a hexapeptide that inactivates the formation of the agrin/MuSK complex, thus preventing the formation of a functional AChR clustering. Muscle contraction is modulated and expression wrinkles are attenuated.
- Natural colorant to add light tint.
- A paraben and preservative found in many skin care products, ranging from skin cream to body lotion to deodorant.
- A skin conditioning emollient.
- Used as a solvent and emollient.
- Foaming agent. Provides smooth feel to formula.
- Emollient and binding agent. Moisturizes and conditions skin.