Glossary - O
There are no products listed under this category.
Oat Beta Glucan
- See Beta Glucan.
Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract
- Skin conditioning agent.
- Moisturizes skin. Emollient.
Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
- A widely used sun screen which absorbs UVB rays as well as protecting against UV light induced DNA alterations.
Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate)
- A safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- An emollient, water-resistant molecule that helps protect skin from UVA and UVB.
- A lipid that provides a barrier between skin and the elements.
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
- Contains vitamins and gamma linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid known to reduce transepidermal water loss and increase permeability and flexibility in cell membranes.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Softens and moisturizes skin. Reduces scarring. Soothes and lubricates skin.
- A complex mixture of esters used as a surfactant.
Olivem (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate)
- Is a combination of fatty acids that restore and aintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Soothing, hydrating, calming oil that reduces irritation.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Soothes and softens the skin. Helps to calm inflamed and infected, acneic skin.