There are a lot of different skin care brands out there, but Cellex-C is one of the best brand. It has been shown to be very effective in improving your skin's appearance and reducing aging signs such as wrinkles and dryness. Cellex-C does this by nourishing your skin with beneficial key ingredients like vitamin C, collagen, retinol, green tea extract, alpha lipoic acid and more. In addition to these amazing benefits for your skin Cellex-C also offers sun protection with its Retinyl Palmitate SPF 30 formula.
Where is Cellex-C made?
Cellex-C skincare is based out of Toronto, Canada.
Does Cellex-C expire?
Cellex-C products do expire, and each product has a specified expiration date on the packaging.
Who are Cellex-C authorized resellers?
You can purchase Cellex-C on skin-beauty.com.
What are the bestselling Cellex-C products?
The bestselling Cellex-C products are
- Cellex-C Hydra 5 B-Complex- An oil-free, crystal clear gel containing a high percentage of hyaluronic acid that helps with the absorption of Vitamin C. Use with a moisturizer for best results.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum- is a lightweight and oil-free serum containing a high concentration of Cellex-C Complex ingredients, potent free radical scavengers, and natural collagen protectors. The serum contains high levels of free form and hydrolyzed L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Not suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Cellex-C G.L.A Extra Moist Cream- This rich moisturizing cream with gamma-linolenic acid, lady's thistle, and chamomile. Helps skin appear plump and smooth.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Tightening Cream- A lightweight cream with a high concentration of Cellex-C Complex, resveratrol, and L-ergothioneine. With regular use, it can help increase the elasticity of the skin.
- Cellex-C Sea Silk Oil-Free Moisturizer- A moisturizer containing sea botanical extracts — Omega plankton, marine algae, aquatic vegetable protein, DMEA complex, watercress extract, and seaweed biopeptides — to achieve the ultimate lightweight oil-free moisturizer. Not suitable for dry skin types.
How does Cellex-C Advanced C-Serum work?
Cellex-C Advanced C-Serum is a serum that contains higher concentrations of Cellex-C complex ingredients and zinc sulfate and tyrosine, which aid in collagen production. This serum includes hydrolized and free-form vitamin C and is designed to reduce visible signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots and increase the skin's elasticity (results may show in as little as 6-8 weeks). If you have sensitive skin, you should do a test patch first.
Is the Cellex-C Sea Silk Moisturizer good?
The Cellex-C Sea Silk Moisturizer is made of sea botanical extracts, making it a great oil-free option for oily, normal, or combo skin. This moisturizer is especially great for dehydrated oily skin but may not be rich enough for dry skin.
What does the Cellex-C Skin Hydration Complex do?
The Cellex-C Skin Hydration Complex is an oil-free serum that contains amino acids, ellagic acid, and a higher than average percentage of hyaluronic acid. This serum is meant to be used with a moisturizer to boost the skin's hydration levels, help with Vitamin C absorption, and help the smooth surface of the skin.
What Cellex-C products are appropriate for my skin type?
Cellex-C offers many products for different skin types and concerns. Each list contains some of the options best suited for each skin type. A good skincare routine will consist of products that YOU know work well with YOUR skin.
- Oily Skin
- Dry Skin
- Cellex-C Betaplex Gentle Cleansing Milk
- Cellex-C Ageless 15 Skin Signaling Serum
- Cellex-C G.L.A Extra Moist Cream
- Normal Skin
- Cellex-C Betaplex Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Cellex-C Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist
- Cellex-C Sea Silk Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Acne-Prone Skin