Cellex-C Betaplex Celar Complexion Mask is designed with 3% alpha and beta hydroxy acids to get rid of old skin debris, oil and bacteria, leaving skin fresh and smooth. Peppermint, rosemary, green tea and olive leaf extract nourish and replenish the skin, encouraging a radiant and elastic finish.
Cellex-C Betaplex Celar Complexion Mask's antioxidant-rich formula guards against harmful toxins, simultaneously reducing and preventing visible aging signs.
Cellex-C Betaplex Celar Complexion Mask Benefits:
- Designed with 3% alpha and beta hydroxy acids.
- Eliminates old skin debris, oil and bacteria.
- Peppermint, rosemary, green tea and olive leaf extract nourish and replenish the skin.
- Guards against harmful toxins.
- Simultaneously reducing and preventing visible aging signs.
Cellex-C Betaplex Celar Complexion Mask Directions:
- After cleansing and toning, apply a sufficient quantity of clear complexion mask all over face so that the skin no longer shows through.
- Completely avoid eye area, hair line, eyebrows and lips.
- Allow 15-30 minutes for mask to dry. Wash with tepid water and face cloth and pat dry.
- Apply moisturizer if neccessary.
Cellex-C Betaplex Celar Complexion Mask Ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Extract, Sugar Cane (Saccharinum Officinarum) Extract, Sugar Maple (Acer Saccharium) Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Extract, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Willow Bark (Salix Alba) Extract, Bentonite (CI 77004), Kaolin, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Oil, PVP, Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Echinacea (Echinacea Pallida) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Methylparaben, Xantham Gum, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140).