What is Lira clinical?
Lira Clinical was founded by four dedicated skincare professionals and educators who aspired to take contemporary skin care to the next level (Metaxia Dalikas, Brenda Cumming, Anna Konstantin and Francine Kagarakis). Drawing on their respective expertise in aesthetics, they formed a cosmetic think tank where they could pool their knowledge and craft an innovative line of products with one unified purpose: brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. The perfect balance between science and nature is reflected in each of Lira's formulations – allowing you to achieve unparalleled results that will leave your complexion glowing!
The team behind the Lira Clinical brand is comprised of world-renowned aesthetic, medical and scientific professionals who have been tirelessly perfecting their products with cutting edge ingredients to provide remarkable results. With Lira Clinical you can be rest assured that only excellence has gone into every single piece of work we do!
Where is Lira Clinical from?
Proudly manufactured in the USA, all Lira Clinical research and development, products, and packaging maintain the highest standards.
What is PSC in Lira Clinical products?
Lira Clinical is ahead of the curve in terms of modern technological advances, having utilized 11 different forms of Plant Stem Cells (PSC) to craft their products. Every PSC has its own special purpose and these are expertly paired together for optimal efficiency when it comes to brightening skin tone, minimizing inflammation - you name it! Their masterful combinations make them a true leader in this field.
Is Lira Clinical Cruelty-Free?
Yes, all Lira Clinical products are cruelty-free.
Do Lira Clinical products expire?
Some Lira products do expire as they have natural ingredients in them. The expiration date will be on the product’s packaging.
What are Lira clinical’s best sellers?
Our best selling Lira Clinical products are:
- Lira Clinical BB Tint 30: An all-in-one beauty revolution, Lira Clinical BB Tint 30 with PSC can be used as your daily moisturizer, SPF 30 sun protection and full coverage flawless foundation. Full of anti-aging ingredients, Lira Clinical BB Tint 30 with PSC are also anti-inflammatory and healing making them the perfect solution for sensitive skin and use after resurfacing treatments. For Medium Skin Tones.
- Lira Clinical BIO Hydra C Serum: Lira Clinical BIO Hydra C Serum with PSC is an essential and universal Vitamin C serum to achieve healthy refreshed skin. It features potent antioxidants delivered through four types of vitamin C that will help repair and renew your skin cells and prevent inflammation. Lira Clinical BIO Hydra C Serum with PSC encourages skin hydration and repair while protecting against harmful free radicals with powerful antioxidants. It is a perfect healer for extra sensitive skin.
- Lira Clinical MYSTIQ iLuminating Beauty Oil: Lira Clinical MYSTIQ iLuminating Beauty Oil with PSC is a light-weight luxurious hydrating oil that harmonizes with your skin to provide all day hydration. Lira Clinical MYSTIQ iLuminating Beauty Oil with PSC provides luminous results with exclusive Mastiha Oil, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, and Vitamin C.
- Lira Clinical PRO Lite Serum: For smoother, clearer skin that's free of dark spots and unwanted pigmentation, Lira Clinical PRO Lite Serum with PSC is the organic solution. Rich in sea fennel plant stem cells, gooseberry extract, and mulberry extract to help lighten and brighten your natural complexion while providing powerful correction against pigment discoloration.
- Lira Clinical BIO Enzyme Cleanser: Lira Clinical BIO Enzyme Cleanser with PSC is a gentle gel cleanser to remove makeup and surface debris that your face has come in contact with over the course of the day. Lira Clinical BIO Enzyme Cleanser with PSC actively soothes and hydrates skin, brightens skin, reducing pores and leaving you with a healthy glow. It is beneficial post resurfacing treatment.
All of our Lira Clinical best sellers contain PSC, a revolutionary ingredient.
Which Lira Clinical products are appropriate for my skin type?
Oily/Acne: Lira Clinical Acne/Oily Kit, PRO Exfoliating Cleanser, ICE Clear Stick, BIO Hydra C Serum.
- Dry: Lira Clinical Dry/Dehydrated Kit, MYSTIQ iLuminating Cleanser, MYSTIQ iLuminating Beauty Oil, SPF Solar Shield 30 Hydrating.
- Normal/Combination: BIO Enzyme Cleanser, BIO Hydra C Serum,BIO Hydra Infusion, Lira Clinical Normal kit.
Is Skin Beauty an authorized retailer of Lira Clinical?
Skin Beauty is an authorized retailer of Lira Clinical. We are licensed estheticians and we purchased directly from the company, so you can trust that our staff will always know which products to recommend for your skin type or concern.