About PFB Vanish
PFB Vanish provides a line of products to treat ingrown hairs, razor burn, bumps and skin irritation resulting from shaving, waxing, electrolysis and laser hair removal. PFB-Vanish also features products to soothe, hydrate, heal and numb for painless and easy removal of unwanted hairs.
PFB Vanish contains powerful exfoliants to enhance penetration for a quick response. Not only will it treat ingrown hairs, but the antibacterial and exfoliating properties will aid in "unroofing" black heads and white heads
What are the bestselling PFB Vanish products?
PFB Vanish has many loved products that include:
- PFB Vanish + Chromabright Roll-on - This formula is perfect for brightening the skin and reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- PFB ULTRA Triple Action Skin Lightening & Post Hair Removal Serum - This formula features brighteners and antioxidants that help target ingrown hairs, razor burn, and dark spots.
- PFB Vanish Ingrown Hair Roll-on - Moisturizes and cools the skin making this the ideal roll-on gel after waxing and shaving. Helps fight ingrown hairs.
How long does it take to see results from PFB Vanish?
PFB Vanish ingrown hair products typically work in 24-48 hours, but it may vary from person to person.
How long does PFB Chromabright take to work?
PFB Vanish Chromabright + Roll-on takes around 6-8 weeks before there may be a noticeable difference. Results may vary from person to person.
How do I use PFB Vanish?
- Cleanse your skin with warm water using your fingertips, rinse thoroughly and blot dry. Do not scrub or rub dry.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying your roll-on sparingly. Swipe once onto the area and massage the gel into the skin until the gel has been fully absorbed.
To achieve the best results, use the product exactly as directed. Do not apply more product than directed as thicker coats may irritate the skin.
Can I use deodorant after applying PFB Vanish to my underarms?
Once the gell from your PFB Vanish roll-on, PFB Vanish Chromabright + Roll-On, has been fully absorbed into the skin, you may apply a fragrance-free deodorant or antiperspirant.
Where can I buy PFB Vanish?
You can buy PFB Vanish products at skin-beauty.com.
Does PFB Vanish make your skin peel?
The ingredients in PFB Vanish roll-ons are exfoliators, so they are meant to remove dead skin cells by layer.
Some people may experience little to no peeling, while others may peel a lot. It all depends on your skin type, but your skin may adapt to the ingredients over time. Some people may experience a reduction in peeling with more product use.
What is the difference between PFB Vanish Chromabright + Roll-on and PFB Ultra?
The main difference is the amount of brightening ingredients. PFB Vanish Chromabright + Roll-on features one skin brightening ingredient to target dark spots. The PFB Ultra Roll-on contains the chromabright ingredient in addition to 3 MORE skin brighteners and antioxidants to help lighten even the most stubborn dark spots.
Can I use PFB Vanish roll-ons on any part of my body?
PFB Vanish products can be used on the underarms, face, neck, and body. The PFB Vanish Ingrown Hair roll-on is great for the bikini area and legs, while the PFB Vanish Chromabright + roll-on is great for dark spots like the underarm. Check the product for detailed instructions so that you may achieve your desired results.