Lira Clinical SPF EliōDrops 30 Glow are a potent sunscreen that safeguards your skin against sun damage, oxidative stress, and premature aging. With SPF 30, BV-OSC, and MASQ-tech™, this product supports a strong skin barrier, promoting a vibrant and youthful complexion. Protect your skin and enhance its radiance.
- Reef safe, broad spectrum, physical SPF protection against UVA/UVB/HEV with 16% zinc oxide
- Shields skin from high-tech/blue light exposure, UVA/UVB/HEV damage, and environmental stress
- Moisturizing serums with smart tech, anhydrous (waterless) delivery for minimal impact on the environment
- Enhances skin barrier protection with a breathable, hydrating lattice of moisture
- Suitable for all skin types
- Lightweight serum applications with or without color coverage
Apply 3-4 drops of the product to your entire face 30 minutes before going out in the sun. Remember to reapply as needed during physical activity and exposure to the environment. Protect your skin and enjoy the outdoors!
Lira Clinical SPF EliōDrops 30 Glow Ingredients:
Isododecane, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic
Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Triethoxycapryly, Silane, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Coco-Caprylate,
Caprate, Hydrated Silica, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate ,, Dilinoleic Acid/Butanediol Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Prunus Armeniaca, Kernel Oil, Castor Oil/Ipdi Copolymer, Aloe Barbadenesis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Oil, Argania
Spinosa Kernel Oil, Bisabolol, May Contain +/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77491, C1 77499)