CELLEX-C G.L.A Eye Balm: (All Skin Types) Almond-colored, non-irritating, fine, lightweight cream which contains ideal levels of Gamma Linoleic Acid (G.L.A.) found in evening primrose oil& as well as beneficial plant extracts and vitamin E, designed for the sensitive eye area.
This luxuriously rich moisturizer does not leave a greasy residue. Cellex-C G.L.A Eye Balm offers a perfect, silky-smooth, matte base for eye make-up. This Eye Balm helps plump up the skin around the eye area making wrinkles and lines less noticeable. May be used over all Cellex-C eye treatment products.
Produced from evening primrose flowers, G.L.A. (gamma linoleic acid) helps to manage water loss as well as prevent laugh-lines and crow's feet. Lecithin, taken from eggs and soybeans, moisturizes as allantoin, azulene and Lady’s Thistle soothe, restore and guard healthy skin. G.L.A. Eye Balm leaves the skin around the eyes smooth, silky and ready for the application of makeup.
CELLEX-C G.L.A Eye Balm Benefits:
- Almond-colored, non-irritating, fine, lightweight.
- Contains ideal levels of Gamma Linoleic Acid (G.L.A.).
- Does not leave a greasy residue.
- Offers a perfect, silky-smooth, matte base for eye make-up.
- Skin around the eye area making wrinkles and lines less noticeable.
- Helps to manage water loss as well as prevent laugh-lines and crow's feet.
CELLEX-C G.L.A Eye Balm Directions:
- Cleanse and tone. Apply Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel (Optional).
- Apply a thin layer of G.L.A. Eye Balm to outer eye area, the eyebrow bone and the socket under the eyes.
- Avoid eyelids and the inner and outer corners of the eyes.
CELLEX-C G.L.A Eye Balm Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bioflavanoids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Lady's Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Extract, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).