AnteAGE Microneedling Roller is a tool that creates micro-injuries to the top layer of the skin to encourage collagen production. This technique encourages natural growth factors and increases product penetration. The procedure helps improve the appearance of fine line, wrinkles, and skin texture.
1. Disinfect roller by soaking it in rubbing alcohol before and after every use
2. Cleanse face thoroughly to remove all oil and dirt
3. Apply AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution to treatment area
4. Roll the Microchannel roller back and forth 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically, and diagonally on the area you wish to treat while maintaining the same speed and light pressure
5. After treatment, apply AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution to treatment area
6. When microchannel rolling is complete, disinfect stamp with rubbing alcohol and allow to air dry before placing it back in the case
At home microneedling utilizes a handheld stamp or micro derma roller with 0.2 mm –.25 mm needles. Needling at this depth is often described as microchanneling.