Reduce under eye circles and swelling in a wink of an eye with Cellex-C Under-Eye Toning Gel. Azulene, the German chamomile flower, functions soothe tired skin and combat the redness that leads to dark under-eye pigmentation and blockage while peppermint leaf extract cools on contact to relax your skin and relieve stress. Exclusive plant complexes work together to tone the delicate under-eye area minimizing the appearance of crows feet and crepey skin.
Cellex-C Under-Eye Toning Gel Benefits:
- Reduce under eye circles and swelling.
- Combat the redness that leads to dark under-eye pigmentation and blockage.
- Peppermint leaf extract cools on contact to relax your skin and relieve stress.
- Tone the delicate under-eye area minimizing the appearance of crows feet and crepey skin.
Cellex-C Under-Eye Toning Gel Directions:
- Apply Under-Eye Toning Gel by lightly rolling the applicator tip around the orbital bone which encircles your eye.
- Take care not to get near to the inner or outer corner of your eye.
- Apply make-up if desired. If needed, Under-Eye Toning Gel may be applied over make up during the day.
- After use, keep the cap tightly closed.
- Avoid rich moisturizers especially when the weather is very warm and humid. These conditions tend to encourage bloating and puffy looking eyes.
Cellex-C Under-Eye Toning Gel Ingredients:
Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Beta Glucan, Kigelia Africana Extract, Zinc Sulphate, Azulene, Lavender (Lavendula Angustifolia) Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea) Extract, Eucalyptus (Eucalypus Globulus) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20.