Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Nail Hardener is a rock solid choice to strengthen and protect. It's especially beneficial for weak nails or those damaged by gel and artificial nail removal.
Deborah Lippmann Hard Rock Hydrating Nail Hardener is a protein-rich treatment that encourages healthy nail growth. This quick-drying and long-lasting formula can be used as a base and top coat.
- A nail strengthening base and top coat.
- Fortifies and promotes healthy nail growth.
- Strengthens and prevents ridge formation.
- Contains Protein-rich biotin, hydroloyzed soy protein, and aucoumea klaineana extract.
- Nails look and feel noticeably longer and stronger in a few short weeks.
Apply a thin layer over bare nails, or use as a base or top coat. For best results of nail strengthening, apply a thin layer the next day and every day until you change your nail polish.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Benzophenone-1, Etocrylene, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Aucoumea Klaineana Resin Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Biotin, Panthenol, Nylon-12, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Diamond Powder, Violet 2 (Ci 60725).