Dr. Pen Ultima X5 Microneedling Pen is a wireless collagen induction therapy device to address acne, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and other scars. It helps with skin tightening, rejuvenates the skin, reduces acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, and it's great for hyperpigmentation brown spots, uneven skin tone, and promotes rejuvenation of collagen and elastin in the skin. In addition, the microneedling pen is used to combat hair loss by puncturing the scalp to have the epidermis and dermis layer build a layer of walls to fight and defend. providing collagen to the punctured area to help restore hair loss. It has a depth adjustment of 0 mm - 2.5 mm using 30 gauge acupuncture needles to reduce comfort. The device has five adjustable speed levels visible on the pen with a motor of 16,000 RPM with a max speed of 8000-15000 turns per minute to target every skin concern. The one-time-use disposable cartridge ensures sterile needles and no cross-infection.
- Treats scars (acne, surgical, burns)
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Improves dull/dehydrated skin
- Treats stretch marks
- Brightens complexion
- Evens skin tone
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves production of collagen and elastin
- Firms and tightens skin
- Promotes healing
- Improves rosacea
1 x Dr. Pen Ultima X5 Microneedling Pen
2 x 12-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen X5
1 x Charger
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry. 2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times. 3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE
1. On open wounds. 2. On acne or irritated skin. 3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Experts recommend using Dr. Pen Ultima M5 with topical numbing cream and Vitamin C serum together. It would be better to consult experts before making a purchase, based on your skin problems.