Skin Beauty Azulen Wax is a powerful yet gentle, classic European quality depilatory wax, formulated from the finest natural ingredients. The combination of Azulen and Propolis wax makes epilating faster, easier, and tiny painful.
Plastic jars for microwave (to be used as a quick prep for metal heaters) - Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes (do not use directly after microwave). Open the jar and gently stir. Pour the wax into a metal can that can be used with wax pots or heaters.
Metal cans for wax pots - Place the can into the heater. Warm it until all hair remover is liquefied. Decrease the intensity of the heat so that hair remover is a warm liquid.
Tips: Before using it, always test the wax's heat on the inside of your wrist. Never apply to hot.
- Wash the area to be treated with a gentle toner.
- Apply a very minimum talcum powder application, recommended on dry skin (excluding lip, underarms, and bikini line).
- Apply a small application of Azulen Oil allows easier removal of the wax.
- Slide the spatula into the hair remover, and clean its underside on the edge of the can.
- Keeping the spatula upright, lay a thin layer of wax in the hair growth direction.
- Place, then even epilating strip in the direction of the hair growth to adheres firmly.
- Remove the strip off sharply against the hair growth direction and close to the skin as desired. Do not pull up into the air.
- Hold your hand lightly over the area which has just been treated.
- Apply Skin Beauty Azulen Oil or Body Nourishing Cream to calm, soothe, and clean the skin on the entire area that has been waxed.
Tips How To Use Wax: The temperature at which Azulen wax should be used varies according to the skin temperature and room temperature. When the skin is cold and dry during the winter, it is recommended to apply the wax at a slightly higher temperature.
Skin Beauty Azulen Wax Ingredients:
Natural Resin, Beeswax, Paraffin, Carnauba, Safflower Oil, Propolis Wax, Azulene.