Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation is a breathable formula for healthier skins that provides complete coverage and stays on all day.
Thanks to the patented Ceravitae Complex, and aloe and seven layer silica gel technology, it supports new skin cell production and the healing process following aesthetic procedures or skin problems.
Featured with the oxygenating, natural components of the gel base, Vitamin E, grape seed extract and Salix alba extract, it creates a light, breathable, protective skin while boosting healing.
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation covers many general skin problems, including surface blemishes and minor injuries, liver and age spots, rashes, cracked or dry skin, acne scars, rosacea, other skin conditions.
- Conceals and camouflages skin imperfections.
- SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection.
- Water and transfer resistant. (swim up to 90 minutes)
- Provides complete coverage without heavy foundation feel.
- Stays on all day and no need to reapply.
- Can be used after laser facial resurfacing.
- Safe enough for even compromised and sensitive skin.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic.
- Doctor tested and approved.
Apply with clean sponge or fingertips. Blend until even. Finish by applying more if needed for maximum coverage.
Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane, Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone /Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer.