The Time Master Pro by Sculplla is a lightweight device that uses professional-grade low frequency to activate skin metabolism, regenerate skin cells to instantaneous firming of sagging skin and deep lines on the face
Outputting over 90,000 waves which is the same frequency as a laser device, but the Time Master Pro was engineered to have a low energy output, so the skin is not damaged from the laser heat. The non-thermal (no heat) action of ultrasound is beneficial because the rapid oscillation of tissue promotes movement between inner and outer cells and increases fibroblast activity and collagen formation.
As you move the device on, your skin will feel tight almost immediately. As you pass the treated area, and throughout this process, oxygen to the cells increases and removes wastes in the pores.
- Ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, which removes wastes, strengthens, lifts, and plumps the skin
- The device measures the same frequency as a professional-grade laser device, but the energy is low so it does not damage the skin like the heat from a laser treatment
- Electro Muscle Stimulation, from the outer five pads, activates cells and stimulates the production of collagen
- The rapid oscillation of tissue action of ultrasound will induct collagen
Time Master Pro by Sculplla Includes:
- Time Master Pro
- Sculplla H2 Promoter Collagen Gel
- Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution Mini & BioCellulose Sheet Mask
- Charge cord for US
- Detailed instructions on how to use
- Screw Driver to change the battery of the Time Master Pro
Time Master Pro Modes
- Blue LED (470nm) penetrates to 1mm - Acne, kills bacteria and balances oil production
- Green LED (520nm) penetratesf to 2mm - Hyper-pigmentation, skin brightening
- Red LED (6502m) penetrates to 3mm - Increases blood circulation, increases collagen formation, promotes healthy aging
- Multi LED: Wrinkle smoothing, tightening and firming as well as all above
- Multi-Flashing Infrared LED (940nm) penetrates to 5 - 10mm - All the above at fullest strength
Follow the detailed instructions included in the kit
Does Time Master Pro by Sculplla work?
Sculplla is a lightweight device that uses professional-grade low frequency sound waves to stimulate and massage the skin. This helps increase circulation and tighten the skin, which can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite. Additionally, the device can help improve the absorption of skincare products, which can lead to better overall results.
About Time Master Pro by Sculplla
Time Master Pro by Sculplla uses low frequency ultrasound waves to achieve this effect. The device is also safe to use, as it measures the same frequency as a professional-grade laser device but with much lower energy output so there is no damage done to the skin like that which can be caused by heat.
Time master pro by Sculplla can also achieve the desired results through the use of Electro Muscle Stimulation. This technology uses electrical current to activate cells and stimulate collagen production.
The device also comes with a built-in ultrasound function that will induce collagen in the skin. The rapid oscillation of tissue action will help to ensure that maximum benefits are achieved from each treatment.
Does The Time Master Pro Tighten Skin?
Time Master Pro works as an ultrasound wave causes vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, "cascade of intercellular communication." It strengthens and lifts. As you move it your face will feel tighter almost immediately
How often can you use time Master Pro?
Time Master Pro is meant to be used every 2-3 days. After a few weeks, the effects will last longer and you can cut back down from using it twice per week all together!
Does The Time Master Pro Use Ultrasound Technology?
Time Master Pro Utilizes professional grade low-frequency ultrasound will make you look and feel years younger. The powerful wave frequency of 90,000Hzrequency vibrates the skin to produce a plumping effect that stimulates metabolism in order for your cells go back into production mode!
Can I use the Time Master Pro If I've Had Botox?
If you have received Botox, it is important to follow the doctor's instructions for aftercare. We recommend waiting 10 days before proceeding with any other treatments and avoiding those treated areas if possible as well!
What conducting gel should I use with the Time Master Pro?
The device comes with a Sculplla Promoter Collagen Gel that you can use on your skin. This will "work" the cells in order to produce more collagen and make our faces look younger!
Is Skin Beauty an authorized retailer of Time Master Pro?
Skin Beauty is an authorized retailer of Time Master Pro products. We are licensed estheticians and we purchased directly from the company, so you can trust that our staff will always know which products to recommend for your skin type or concern