Konjac is a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called ‘Konnyaku potato’. The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a thorough cleansing. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
- Rinse the Konjac sponge in warm water before each use.
- Apply cleanser or use alone to gently massage skin in circular motion.
- After each use, rinse thoroughly, squeeze out water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area.
- Use twice daily; recommended morning and night.
- Replace after 3 months (90 days).