Glo Skin Beauty GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel is an at home level 2 professional treatment that minimizes pores and retexturizes skin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. The glycolic acid and super fruit complex exfoliates, brightens, and protects the skin with antioxidants.
Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser Sample Packette
Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant
Barrier Balm Sample Packette
GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel
GlyPro Retinol Drops
Remedy Gel Sample Packette
(2) Cotton Swabs
(3) 2x2 Gauze Pads
(2) Glo Reusable Cotton Rounds
1. Cleanse face with Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, avoiding the eye area.
2. Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant (use about half of the bottle). Swipe evenly all over the face, then discard gauze pad. Allow to dry for about 30 seconds, then saturate the second 2x2 gauze pad with remaining Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant and repeat application. Discard gauze pad and allow the face to dry.
3. Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Peel Prep. Swipe evenly all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Discard gauze pad and allow the face to dry. You may have remaining product, this can be discarded.
4. Protect sensitive areas of the face with Barrier Balm. Use cotton swabs to apply around each eye, nostrils, lips and earlobes. Apply to any additional sensitive areas as needed.
5. Pour contents of GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel into Mask Cup. Dip Glycolic Applicator (looks like a large q-tip) into peel formula to saturate. Apply one even layer of peel to skin, avoiding eye area and any area protected by Barrier Balm. Resaturate Glycolic Applicator as needed during application. When you have achieved an even, single layer, discard Glycolic Applicator and any remaining peel solution. Leave on skin for 2-5 minutes; while peel is on skin, monitor activity: this is an active formula so a light tingling sensation and slight flushing is normal and to be expected. However, if you experience uncomfortable stinging or burning and/or significant redness at anytime, proceed to neutralize (next step).
6. Deactivate peel. Shake Peel Neutralizer well, then saturate (1) Glo Reusable Cotton Round (use about half of the bottle). Swipe over the face. Saturate the second Glo Reusable Cotton Round with remaining Peel Neutralizer and repeat application. Note: neutralizing a peel adjusts the skin’s pH, this may feel like a quick tingling sensation on the skin but should subside quickly (less than 30 seconds). If you continue to feel any activity on the skin after using Peel Neutralizer, you can rinse the skin with cold water, allow skin to dry and then apply Remedy Gel (sample packette included).
7. Assess your skin 1-2 minutes after neutralizing the peel and it is dry to the touch:
• If flushing and activity is little to none, apply an even layer of GlyPro Retinol Drops to enhance your peel treatment. Then, continue to use GlyPro Retinol Drops 2-5 nights per week for additional smoothing and brightening benefits.
• If flushing and/or activity is moderate, wait 24 hours before applying GlyPro Retinol Drops at night. Continue to use GlyPro Retinol Drops for 1-3 nights per week for additional smoothing and brightening benefits.
Post Peel Care Tips:
Do not vigorously rub the skin, use mechanical scrubs or pick at the skin.
Do not exercise for 24-48 hours post peel. Avoid heat, steam and humidity (especially directly to face).
Do not wax or use depilatories for 7 days post peel.
Apply sunscreen with spf 30 or higher for a minimum of 14 days post peel (Note: we recommend wearing spf every day, all year long).
Glo Skin Beauty GlyPro AHA Resurfacing Peel Ingredients:
Barrier Balm: Petrolatum, Glycerin, Aqua (Water/Eau), Zanthoxylum Americanum Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Gycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Squalane, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil
Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Bergamia Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Glypro AHA Resurfacing Peel: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol
Glypro Retinol Drops: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Gallic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Limonene
Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant: Aqua/Water/Eau, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Glycerin, Ammonium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Niacinamide, Carnosine, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer
Peel Prep: Alcohol Denat., Aqua/Water/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid, Gallic Acid, Alcohol, Cholic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone
Peel Neutralizer: Aqua (Water/Eau), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Fruit Extract, Carnosine, Niacinamide, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap)
Remedy Gel: Active ingredient: Hydrocortisone 1% | Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sorbitan Olivate, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate