Membrane Integrity Factor - Rewind your body clock
The original Membrane Integrity Factor formula from Germany is now available in America
without a prescription. It has long been recognized for regenerating, rejuvenating
and renewing the cells in the body for a more youthful appearance.
Developed by Dr. Hans Nieper, one of the most distinguished doctors in the
field, Membrane Integrity Factor combines two revolutionary ingredients revered
for their anti-aging properties.
Look and feel younger with the advanced Membrane Integrity Factor formula
Membrane Integrity Factor has been linked to the following benefits:
- Increases energy and endurance levels
- Protects your body from harmful toxins
- Regenerates your skin, muscles, hair and bones
- Gets your metabolism up to speed
- Reduces your hard-to-target body fat
- Increases your lean body mass
- Replenishes your potency
How does Membrane Integrity FACTOR work?
- Membrane Integrity Factor is one of the few products available today with patented 2-AEP to help you look and feel younger.
- Dr. Nieper's patented discovery, 2-AEP (2 Aminoethyl
Phosphate) is the biochemical compound in Membrane Integrity Factor that delivers the
most essential minerals, Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium, directly where
they are needed for maximum effectiveness.
- 2-AEP also reinforces and seals outer cell membranes. This protects cells
against toxins and disease, and, in essence, regenerates our cells. 2-AEP
is the "Smart Mineral Carrier" for the ultimate defense against
aging. If you're tired of standing by as you grow older, you can now do something
about it. Turn back the hands of time with nonprescription Membrane Integrity Factor.
Directions: As an addition to the daily diet, take one packet per day
with morning or evening meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, consult your health care professional
before using this or any dietary supplement.
Children: Consult your health care professional before giving this or
any dietary supplement to children.