PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum provides deep, long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in the skin and by increasing the skin's own Hyaluronic acid production.
This particular advanced Hyaluronic acidity formulation helps to plump and firm skin through elevated hydration while revealing fresher, healthier-searching skin.
Infused having an effective mixture of deeply hydrating ingredients, PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum minimizes the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Provides renewal of the skin's natural protective layer and forms a highly effective barrier against moisture loss.
- Offers instant smoothing and hydration.
- Reduces moisture reduction in your skin and improves barrier function.
- Reduces redness and promotes a level complexion.
- Stimulates producing the skin's own Hyaluronic acidity and delivers 24-hour hydration.
- Plumps wrinkles from under the skin layers surface.
- Ideal for dryness and dehydration, aging skin.
After cleansing, apply to the entire face and neck in the morning and evening for maximum skin hydration and plumping. Follow with the appropriate PCA Skin broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Ceramides, Hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate, Niacinamide, HA-Pro Complex, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Coconut Alkanes, Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Polygonum Bistorta Root Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Aroma, Polyglucuronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Maris Sal, Ceramide EOP.