Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is an ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage.
Due to the proprietary blend of scientifically-advanced technology and natural botanicals, it helps to address the visual signs of eyelash aging and stress.
Finely calibrated, scientifically driven, it helps protect against breakage and brittleness, improve flexibility, moisture and shine.
Within 6-week, Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner improves lash appearance, healthier-looking lashes, and stronger lashes.
- A 2 month supply cosmetic eyelash serum formula.
- Enriched with Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, panthenol.
- Helps condition and strengthen lashes.
- Defends lashes from environmental damage.
- Leaves stronger and healthier-looking lashes.
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating.
- Clinically Tested, ophthalmologist, dermatologist reviewed.
- No parabens, no phthalates, no BHT.
- Great for dry, brittle, dull or lackluster lashes.
- Three months supply.
Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue.
Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced in a swiping motion to the top-side of your lashes.The conditioner is specially formulated to stay where you apply it. A little goes a long way! Allow lashes to dry before proceeding with skin care and makeup routines.
3. Use daily
RevitaLash® Advanced works best when used consistently. Apply daily for best results
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phospahte, Phosphoric Acid, Decloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethycloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.